Hello and Welcome to Angelica Lutheran Church
If you are not a member of our congregation, we hope you will be moved to come visit us and experience what the Angelica family is – an open, caring and inviting congregation of people with diverse backgrounds, who are all committed to making a difference in the spiritual lives of our community.
What To Expect on Sunday Morning?
- We all worship together on Sunday at our 9:30 a.m. church service.
- Feel free to come as you are. We’re real people just like you, and we invite you to wear what’s comfortable when you join us.
- We regularly have light refreshments after service so our members can socialize and enjoy each other’s company.
- Before service at 8:30 and on Tuesday at 1:00, our Bible Study offers an excellent opportunity to meet with other people and learn more about the Christian faith.
- There is a place for your child as well. We have exciting Sunday School programs for children of all ages.
- Our service bulletin is available in large print. Please ask for one from the ushers.
- Please, help us get to know you by introducing yourself to Pastor Sachs after the service and signing our Friendship Registration pads.